Right of withdrawal for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity).
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the date,
- the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a uniform order and these are or will be delivered uniformly;
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods in the context of a uniform order and these are delivered separately;
- The day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last consignment or the last item, if you have ordered goods delivered in several consignments or items;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Cleantruck, Mitterfeldstr. 7b, 93077 Bad Abbach, phone: +49 9405 952526, e-mail: email@example.com) by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. For this purpose, you can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is, however, not mandatory.
In order to comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
Your refund will be returned within 2 working days by our team once the goods have reached us.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within 14 days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse to refund you for goods that can be sent by parcel post until we have received those goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned those goods, whichever is the earlier.
We will collect the goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You must return or hand over the goods that can be sent by parcel post to us without delay and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. or to hand over. The deadline is met if you send the goods that can be shipped as a parcel before the expiry of the period of 14 days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post. We shall bear the costs of returning goods that cannot be sent by parcel post.
You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- for the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of contracts for the delivery of
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal was removed after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form).
- To Cleantruck, Mitterfeldstr. 7b, 93077 Bad Abbach, Germany, E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*) -
Name of consumer(s ) -
Address of consumer(s) -
Signature of consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
- Date (
*) Delete as applicable.